Triangle Commercial Association of REALTORS® Announces 2015 Board of Directors
TCAR Welcomes Three New Members to its Board
TCAR is pleased to announce its 2015 Board of Directors. The organization is one of 1,800 local associations of REALTORS® nationwide that make up the National Association of REALTORS®. It serves real estate practitioners, appraisers, property managers and other real estate professionals in a 14-county area, including the Triangle. TCAR is led by a 14-member Board of Directors.
There are three new members for 2015. They are Robin Anders of NAI Carolantic Realty, Gary Becker of KW Commercial and Chanel McIntyre Haugh of Marcus & Millichap, David Batten of North Wake Commercial Realty joins the Executive Committee as President-Elect.
“TCAR plays an important role in commercial real estate in North Carolina by connecting members through education, advocacy and networking,” said Beth Harrelson, CCIM, 2015 TCAR president and principal, Q10 | Professional Mortgage of North Carolina, LLC. “We are fortunate to have such varied and talented professionals who are willing to take on leadership responsibilities within the organization. Our board reflects our membership in a truly dynamic way.”
The 2015 TCAR Executive Committee includes:
- Beth Harrelson, Q10 | Professional Mortgage of North Carolina, LLC, President
- David Batten, North Wake Commercial Realty, President-Elect
- Justin Good, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer, Past President
- Jeff Brovet, Thomas, Judy & Tucker, Treasurer
Other members of the board for 2015 include:
- Robin Anders, NAI Carolantic Realty
- Gary Becker, KW Commercial
- Skipper Day, York Properties
- Rick Emerick, Income Properties of Raleigh
- John Hibbits, NAI Carolantic Realty
- Beverly Keith, CCIM, CRX, Avison Young
- Chanel McIntyre Haugh, Marcus & Millichap
- Carla Olive, Hunter & Associates
- William Smith, Manning Fulton & Skinner, P.A.
- Sledd Thomas, CCIM, Sineath Real Estate Solutions, Inc.