TCAR - 2017 BOARD AND COMMITTEES
2017 TCAR BOARD MEMBERS
2017 TCAR Executive Committee
- Rick Emerick 919-782-4798 email@example.com, President
- Gary Becker 919-882-5663 firstname.lastname@example.org, President-Elect
- David Batten 919-582-3117 email@example.com , Past President
- Wilson Hicks 919-571-7055 firstname.lastname@example.org , Treasurer
- Robin Anders 919-714-7133 email@example.com
- Bill Aucoin 919-913-1101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Bush 919-349-5539 email@example.com
- Josh Chenery 919-821-7177 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Giles 919-465-3801 email@example.com
- Seth Jernigan 919-489-2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mac Jones 919-271-2743 email@example.com
- Chanel McIntyre Haugh 919-274-5149 firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Morgan 919-951-1943 email@example.com
- MaryAnn Peterson 919-821-8023 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doug Short 919-787-8880 email@example.com
- Jennifer Copersito 919-228-2588 firstname.lastname@example.org
TCAR COMMITTEE CHAIRS & COMMITTEE DESCRIPTIONS:
MEMBERSHIP, Mac Jones- Chair: This committee is responsible for attracting and retaining members, facilitating participation in the organization, and formulating strategies for appropriate expansion of the membership.
MARKETING/TECHNOLOGY, Chanel McIntyre Haugh-Chair: This committee is responsible for four primary areas: E-Newsletter, Public Relations Media Relations and the TCAR website.
SPONSORSHIP, Kevin Giles-Chair: This committee is primarily responsible for obtaining corporate sponsors for TCAR and making sure the sponsors are welcomed at events and introduced to TCAR email@example.com
NETWORKING, Chanel McIntyre Haugh- Chair: This committee is responsible for overseeing all networking events to include property showcase events, the annual Joint Networking Event (working with 9 commercial real estate organizations), community service events, the annual golf tournament, as well as TCAR's Frontier Awards event held every year in March.
EDUCATION, MaryAnn Peterson- Chair: The Education Committee works with the TCAR Executive staff to make sure CE classes are arranged each year for brokers, as well as classes that may be of interest to our members such as iPad training, Best Practices seminars, etc.
GOVT. AFFAIRS, John Hibbits- Chairs: This committee is responsible for staying informed of political legislation that may impact the commercial real estate industry and work closely with NCAR and NAR. The committee also works to generate funds for RPAC and promote involvement with the Triangle Community Coalition.