TCAR - 2018 BOARD AND COMMITTEES
2018 TCAR BOARD MEMBERS
2018 TCAR Executive Committee
Gary Becker 919-882-5663 firstname.lastname@example.org, President
Josh Chenery 919-821-7177 email@example.com, President-Elect
Rick Emerick 919-782-4798 firstname.lastname@example.org, Past President
Wilson Hicks 919-571-7055 email@example.com, Treasurer
- Bill Aucoin 919-913-1101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Bush 919-349-5539 email@example.com
- Teresa Daughtry 919-585-5327 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Giles 919-465-3801 email@example.com
- Daniel Herring 919-760-7822 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seth Jernigan 919-489-2000 email@example.com
- Mac Jones 919-271-2743 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacy Milburn 919-637-6697 email@example.com
- David Morgan 919-740-8040 firstname.lastname@example.org
- MaryAnn Peterson 919-821-8023 mpeterson@MAPcommercialrealty.com
- Doug Short 919-787-8880 email@example.com
- Abbey Wood 919-228-2588 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Fisher 919-228-2588 email@example.com
TCAR COMMITTEE CHAIRS & COMMITTEE DESCRIPTIONS:
MEMBERSHIP, Mac Jones- Chair: This committee is responsible for attracting and retaining members, facilitating participation in the organization, and formulating strategies for appropriate expansion of the membership.
MARKETING/TECHNOLOGY, Chanel McIntyre Haugh-Chair: This committee is responsible for four primary areas: E-Newsletter, Public Relations Media Relations and the TCAR website.
SPONSORSHIP, Daniel Herring-Chair: This committee is primarily responsible for obtaining corporate sponsors for TCAR and making sure the sponsors are welcomed at events and introduced to TCAR members.
NETWORKING, Chanel McIntyre Haugh- Chair: This committee is responsible for overseeing all networking events , including property showcase events, the annual Joint Networking Event (working with 9 commercial real estate organizations), community service events, the annual golf tournament, as well as TCAR's Frontier Awards event held every year in March.
EDUCATION, MaryAnn Peterson- Chair: The Education Committee works with the TCAR executive staff to make sure CE classes are arranged each year for brokers, as well as classes that may be of interest to our members such as iPad training, Best Practice seminars, etc.
GOVT. AFFAIRS, John Hibbits- Chair: This committee is responsible for staying informed of political legislation that may impact the commercial real estate industry and works closely with NCAR and NAR. The committee also works to generate funds for RPAC and promote involvement with the Triangle Community Coalition.