As part of our ongoing effort to deliver highly informative, actionable, and current information, TCAR has partnered with Highwoods Properties to invite RDU Airport Authority and NCDOT to discuss transportation in and around the Triangle region. For Part 1 of 2 in a series of content dedicated to transit development in the region:
- Gain context of current and pending regional transit impacts to share with clients and prospects
- Tour beautifully and newly renovated space offering impressive amenities and convenience concepts at Forum IV
- Participate in the TCAR Annual Meeting and Toy Drive (bring an unwrapped toy).
- RDUAA President and CEO Michael Landguth, will discuss strategy, economic impact, and service expansion of regional, bicoastal, and international service.
- NCDOT Division 5 Engineer, Joey Hopkins will discuss two major roadway projects in the Triangle region.
- TCAR President, Rick Emerick will briefly recap 2017, present new member benefits and future activities, and introduce new 2018 Board Members.
*Tours of Forum IV will be available before and after presentations. Lunch will be provided.
**Deck parking is directly adjacent to Forum IV with minimal walking. A few extra moments for parking may be warranted based upon past event attendance.
Cost: $20 for members; $25 for non-members in addition to an unwrapped toy.
Register here by 5 pm on 12/10.