Two Easy Ways to Join:
www.tcar.com and click "join now" for membership application
Contact the TCAR office at 919-228-2588 for person assistance in becoming a TCAR member.
- REALTORS: $510 per year for full membership to include local, state and national associations. Members can be use REALTORS logo and have access to free commercial forms.
- Designated Associates: $300 per year. Associates do not hold a broker or real estate license, but are in the commercial real estate industry and interested in networking with commercial Realtor. Examples are bankers, attorneys or title insurance companies. Once a designated Associate joins, others from the same company can join and only pay $100 each annually.
- Access to the REALTORS Commercial Group on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- NAR legislative representation and advocacy at the national level, and NCAR legislative representation at the state level with online commercial contract forms at www.ncrealtors.org; education and leadership events and conventions.
- Access to the Commercial Real Estate Outlook produced by NAR research providing free quarterly market reports with periodic sector reports on office, mulit-family, retail, industrial and hotel properties.
- Networking with our 600 REALTORS and Associate members at our quarterly property showcases, annual Frontier Awards, annual Joint Event fundraiser and annual golf tournament.
- Discounts on educational programs offered by the National Association of REALTORS and continuing education classes offered by TCAR.
- Receive our bi-monthly TCAR e-newsletter "The Deal" which includes information on issues affecting our industry and listing upcoming events and educational opportunities.
- Convenient access to our programs and calendar through our website.
- Access to the RELATORS Education and Publications catalog offering a wide array of educational resources, products and courses covering issues such as anti-trust, association and brokerage resources, legal issues, diversity & fair housing , mortgages, tax free exchanges, technology research and sales & marketing.
- The National Association of REALTORS offers various designations and certifications recognizing specialized knowledge such as The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE), Women's Council of Realtors (WCR), Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB), Institue of Real Estate management (IREM), CCIM Institute, and Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, (SIOR).
- Access to the Realtors Partners Program offering discounts on products and servies for your business:
- Save 10% with AT&T Wireless
- Members only discount on auto insurance with Nationwide
- Save on appliances with Sears Commercial
- Shipping discounts with UPS
- Special pricing on E&O insurance with Pearl Insurance
- Turnkey employment services offered by Out-staffing
- A complete list is available at www.realtor.org/realtorbenefits