Two Easy Ways to Join:
www.tcar.com and click "join now" for membership application
Contact the TCAR office at 919-228-2588 for personal assistance in becoming a TCAR member.
- REALTORS: $510 per year for full membership which includes local, state and national association dues. Members can use REALTORS logo and have access to commercial forms at no cost.
- Designated Associates: $300 per year. Associates do not hold a broker or real estate license, but are in the commercial real estate industry and interested in networking with commercial Realtors. Examples are bankers, attorneys or title insurance companies. Once a Designated Associate joins, others from the same company can join at $100 per person annually.
- Access to the REALTORS Commercial Group on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- NAR legislative representation and advocacy at the national level, and NCAR legislative representation at the state level with online commercial contract forms at www.ncrealtors.org;
- Access to the Commercial Real Estate Outlook produced by NAR research providing free quarterly market reports with periodic sector reports on office, mulit-family, retail, industrial and hotel properties.
- Access to 50% discount on print and digital editions of Triangle Business Journal and 15% discount on Triangle Business Journal events. *(Contact Jennifer Copersito.)
- Networking with our 500 REALTORS and Associate members at our quarterly property showcases, annual Frontier Awards, annual Joint Event fundraiser and annual golf tournament.
- Discounts on educational programs offered by the National Association of REALTORS and FREE continuing education classes offered by TCAR.
- Receive timely information on industry issues.
- Convenient access to our educational and networking programs, through our website calendar.
- Access to the REALTORS Education and Publications catalog offering a wide array of educational resources, products and courses covering issues such as anti-trust, association and brokerage resources, legal issues, diversity & fair housing , mortgages, tax free exchanges, technology research and sales & marketing.
- The National Association of REALTORS offers various designations and certifications recognizing specialized knowledge such as The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE), Women's Council of Realtors (WCR), Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB), Institue of Real Estate Management (IREM), CCIM Institute, and Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, (SIOR).
- Access to the Realtors Partners Program offering discounts on products and services for your business.
A complete list of 2018 benefits is available at www.realtor.org/realtorbenefits