Triangle Commercial Association of REALTORS® Announces 2016 Board of Directors
TCAR Welcomes Six New Members to its Board
Morrisville, NC, January 21, 2016: The Triangle Commercial Association of REALTORS® (TCAR) is pleased to announce its 2016 Board of Directors. The organization is one of 1,800 local associations of REALTORS® nationwide which make up the National Association of REALTORS®. It serves real estate practitioners, appraisers, property managers and other real estate professionals in a 14-county area, including the Triangle. TCAR is led by a 14-member Board of Directors.
There are six new members for 2016. They are Josh Chenery of Josh Chenery Properties, Kevin Giles of Criterium Giles Engineers, Seth Jernigan of Real Estate Associates, MaryAnn Peterson of Hunter & Associates, and Doug Short of Manning Fulton & Skinner, PA. Rick Emerick of Income Properties of Raleigh joins the Executive Committee as President-Elect and Richard Shore of Thomas, Judy & Tucker joins the board and the Executive Committee as Treasurer.
“2016 is shaping up to be another exciting and challenging year for commercial real estate in North Carolina,” said David Batten, 2016 TCAR President and Broker-In-Charge, North Wake Commercial Realty. “TCAR and our members are proud to be at the forefront of this activity, and we are privileged to have board members who are willing to give their time and efforts to ensure the vibrancy of our organization and relevancy in all that we do.”
The 2016 TCAR Executive Committee includes:
- David Batten, North Wake Commercial Realty, President
- Rick Emerick, Income Properties of Raleigh, President-Elect
- Beth Harrelson, CCIM, Q10 | Professional Mortgage of North Carolina, LLC, Past President
- Richard Shore, Thomas, Judy & Tucker, Treasurer
Other members of the board for 2016 include:
- Robin Anders, NAI Carolantic Realty
- Gary Becker, KW Commercial
- Josh Chenery, Josh Chenery Properties
- Kevin Giles, Criterium Giles Engineers
- John Hibbits, NAI Carolantic Realty
- Seth Jernigan, Real Estate Associates
- Chanel McIntyre Haugh, The Lundy Group, Inc.
- MaryAnn Peterson, Hunter & Associates
- Doug Short, Manning Fulton & Skinner, PA
- Sledd Thomas, CCIM, Sineath Real Estate Solutions, Inc.